Blogger templates

Monday 2 July 2012

Marco Van Basten's Dutch Treat Reject

Marco Van Basten dismissed the possibility of replacing Bert Van Marwijk the Dutch national team.
Marco van Basten, sc Heerenveen
Van Basten had just been appointed as coach of SC Heerenveen and want to focus on the club.

Marco van Basten received an injection of motivation and a standing ovation from 4,000 fans SC Heerenveen when leading training sessions for the first time the club.

Former AC Milan striker was a successor to Ron Jans in Frisian in February and last week he officially became head coach Tuesday, a team that last season ending competition in the Dutch Eredivisie the fifth.

"Now I am in Heerenveen and I am very satisfied," said Van Basten, Tuesday (2/7).

"Who is worthy to handle the Netherlands? I do not even think about it," he explained.

"I have my own job here in Heerenveen. Rest, I do not want to interfere again," he said.
Share on :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright The Soccer Forces 2011 - Some rights reserved | Powered by Blogger.com.
Template Design by Herdiansyah Hamzah | Published by Borneo Templates and Theme4all