Blogger templates

Sunday 5 August 2012

"United Kingdom No Reply Service Beckham"


The appointment of London as the host of the 2012 Olympics, could not be separated from the role of David Beckham. England footballer was appointed as an ambassador for their representative.
David Beckham/Getty Images
Do not stop there. The former Manchester United and Real Madrid were also taking part in the Olympic project.

Beckham was not summoned to the Great Britain squad at the Olympics drew criticism from Jose Mourinho. Madrid coach is feeling, they do not repay the labors of Beckham.

"There's something I do not understand. If the current Olympic Games held in London, it's because of Beckham. I know because I also have in the project," said Mourinho.

"He is the most important figure of the project. I do not understand why he did not play. He was one of the best professional footballer. I'm sorry he's not there," he continued.

The coach nicknamed The Special One is also claimed to want to deal directly Beckham. "I'm sorry I can never be a coach, because I'm going to like it," added Mourinho.

Meanwhile, the wife of former Spice Girl, Victoria was also praised Mourinho. "Jose (Mourinho) is a great coach. He was the first person who contacted me after suffering an Achilles injury," said Beckham.

"What did he do for the team and the players are very special. Not many coaches can do that. What did he accomplish in a short time was remarkable," due diligence.
Share on :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright The Soccer Forces 2011 - Some rights reserved | Powered by Blogger.com.
Template Design by Herdiansyah Hamzah | Published by Borneo Templates and Theme4all