Blogger templates

Wednesday 22 August 2012

Chicharito Willing to Not Print Goals For Treble


Javier Hernandez to pay the disappointment of last season due to a failure to win a trophy with Manchester United. Mexico's striker admitted that he had to help the Red Devils this season, this time to win the treble, three titles at once.
Javier Hernandez ingin membayarkan kekecewaan akibat kegagalan musim lalu. (Foto: Getty Images)
United did end the season without a trophy too. This is a situation that step for Sir Alex Ferguson's squad. Therefore, it is only be the fifth time in the last 20 years, in which the Red Devils ended the season empty-handed.

Although the season started with a capital of not good enough, 0-1 defeat of Everton, Hernandez still set the target high. Chicharito seems to want to repeat the triumph of 1999, at which time United won the treble.

"My dream is to actually treble. I swear, not to score the most goals. Least a year, I want to win the league, Champions League and FA Cup. I almost did that on my first year here," he said.

"I think the treble is the harder thing in the world for any club. So, that's my dream, lifting all the trophies in one season. If you have a season where I play a lot and did not score a single goal, but can lift all trophy , I would be the happiest man in the world, "said Chicharito.

Share on :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright The Soccer Forces 2011 - Some rights reserved | Powered by Blogger.com.
Template Design by Herdiansyah Hamzah | Published by Borneo Templates and Theme4all