Blogger templates

Tuesday 3 July 2012

Want Balotelli Raffaella Baby DNA Test

Mario Balotelli and girlfriend relationship, Raffaella Fico has ended. Even so, the current was carrying the child Raffaella Manchester City's players.

"Although it would rather not talk about private life in public, I was forced to intervene to clarify my relationship with Raffaella," lugasnya.

The former Inter Milan player menambakan, "Our relationship concluded in late April and since then we do not meet or make contact."

Even so, the 21-year-old player was disappointed because it was never told by Raffaella about her pregnancy. Balotelli also confirmed he would be responsible for the seed of love with Raffaella.

"A few days ago I heard from others about the pregnancy. So I decided to contact him to ask about it and he confirmed it."

"I'm disappointed not informed until her pregnancy was four months old. I do not understand why he did not call me to something very important. I will take responsibility when it has been proven through testing that is my son," he concluded.
Share on :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright The Soccer Forces 2011 - Some rights reserved | Powered by Blogger.com.
Template Design by Herdiansyah Hamzah | Published by Borneo Templates and Theme4all