Blogger templates

Saturday 30 June 2012

Problem Not Think Balotelli scored in the final World Cup History

Italian striker, Mario Balotelli, is now chasing his second title in this season after winning the Premier League with Manchester City. Balotelli has a chance to earn his second title this season if they can win the European Cup with Italy. Italy alone will be playing in Euro 2012 final against Spain on Sunday.

Balotelli is calling this a great season for him and he was anxious to score a goal in the final. But if he fails to bring Italy into champions, Arsenal still think this year is very special.

"This is a special year for me. We won the league at Manchester City, so have a good season does not depend on winning the Euro. Aka it into something special for me, "he said.

"If we do not win it, it will not break (joy) to another. If we win and I score, it will be very great, but if I did not score and we still win no matter it will still be great, "said Balotelli.

"I am very happy today and Sunday, I hope I will be happier than today. I do not have a special celebration for the final. I just wish I would have scored. I do not think about the celebration. "
Share on :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright The Soccer Forces 2011 - Some rights reserved | Powered by Blogger.com.
Template Design by Herdiansyah Hamzah | Published by Borneo Templates and Theme4all