Blogger templates

Saturday 30 June 2012

Balotelli: two goals against Germany for my mother


STRIKER stunned Italy Mario Balotelli back in the spotlight after playing with the explosive when Italy scored twice in a 2-1 win over Germany. Two goals from Manchester City striker was also successfully brought Italy to advance to the final against Spain.
image
After scoring two goals, the Ghana-born striker was deeply satisfied to silence criticism because a number of people who rate their performance in the tournament was not good. He also offered two goals for his mother who did happen to come to the stadium.

"At the end of the game I visited the mother, it's best moments. I told her goals for her. I waited so long for this moment, mainly because my mother was no longer young and can not travel far, so I had to make her happy when she came to are here. My father was also there will be in Kiev to witness the final match, "said Balotelli, quoted by Football Italia.

He claimed, in addition to his mother, no relatives nearby who kept pumping his spirit to fight on the gridiron. "Before the game there is my mother, brothers and close friends. Having to pump the spirit of the people closest to me," continued the former FC Internazionale's bomber.

While an additional two goals to put Arsenal in the list of top scores while, with Mario Gomez (Germany), Cristiano Ronaldo (Portugal), Mario Mandzukic (Croatia) and Alan Dzagoev (Russia). However, Balotelli is more likely to be the top scorer for still leaves one counter party of Spain.

"I will try to win the title of top scorer. In football sometimes you can try a few times and it did not work or try a little and it worked. It was a fantastic assist from Antonio Cassano and Riccardo Montolivo," he said.

Not Afraid

Balotelli is also not afraid to admit though again have to face Spain in the party fina. He considered, the strength of his team also did not lose to Spain and he actually fairly balanced. In fact, Balotelli was optimistic that the title could be achieved by Gli Azzurri.

"Do not forget, our team is able to break into the Spanish goal during the tournament. We prove the quality of balance with them and we want to win," said Balotelli.

Admittedly, the Germans won the best night of his career. However, he was not satisfied and still eyeing victory at the top of the party. "It's a beautiful night for me. Two goals are very important as it helps to win this fight. And I'll always remember it. But I hope on Sunday will be better," he added.

Balotelli admitted to not troubled dengaan yellow card due to take off a costume at the celebration, and coach Cesare Prandelli's decision to pull out in the second half.

"I was given a yellow card for removing costume. But, it's because they see my muscles and jealous of it. I'm a little trouble and fatigue. But I asked the coach to wait a few minutes. In the end I succeeded, and it does not matter," he said.
Share on :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright The Soccer Forces 2011 - Some rights reserved | Powered by Blogger.com.
Template Design by Herdiansyah Hamzah | Published by Borneo Templates and Theme4all