Blogger templates

Sunday 21 October 2012

Rarely rumored, Gareth Bale Wait Birth of Child


Question why Gareth Bale Tottenham Hotspur missed defend when they host Chelsea last weekend missed. He was waiting for the birth of their first child in the city of Cardiff.

When the line-up to appear before the kickoff, and the name of Bale no good as a starter or backup, the Lilywhites fans wondering. After the game - Spurs lost 2-4 -, manager Andre Villas-Boas simply said that Bale was "a private matter".

Apparently later revealed that the left winger was suddenly having to fly back and forth to Cardiff, Wales, as there is news that her partner prepared childbirth. The affair was sudden because Bale was with a group and write via twitter.

'Just got to the hotel. A bit of food then off to sleep for the early kick off tomorrow v chelsea! # Biggame ', as "booms".

Defender Jan Vertonghen was revealed that he found out that Bale ended up missing about two hours before kickff. Tom Huddlestone and then installed as a starter, for the first time in 17 months in the Premier League. He swapped positions with Clint Dempsey, who shifted to the left wing.

Bale is known as someone who is 'down to earth' but it is covered in terms of personal life. That's why he asked the club not to spit her except about football. And Villas-Boas respect the wishes of his men so that does not say the real reason why he was absent - and just say "no private matter".

However, news of Bale were expecting the birth of his children was outstanding even after the game was over. Many of his followers congratulated for men was 23 years, although until now Bale has not announced whether the child had been born or not.

Bale and his girlfriend named Emma Rhy-Jones has been dating since they were teenagers. Meet in Cardiff, they are currently living together in London. At the beginning of the year, Bale said for the first time about the symbol "heart" that he made with his hands, whenever scoring.

"At that time I could not play because of injury, and I'm with my boyfriend. He then asked me, what would I do if the score. I told him, I will make a symbolic 'heart.' But I'm not sure at the time. When I scored really, I did. My boyfriend really liked, "he said.

About the closed character, Bale illustrates.

"I do not often go out, so I'm not too concerned women. They will not put up the poster on their bedroom wall. I play computer games, watch TV, and the things that ordinary people do."
Share on :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright The Soccer Forces 2011 - Some rights reserved | Powered by Blogger.com.
Template Design by Herdiansyah Hamzah | Published by Borneo Templates and Theme4all