Blogger templates

Wednesday 8 August 2012

World's fastest runner in the Red Devils To Play


Usain Bolt was crowned as the fastest runner in the world. Races run Jamaican athletes recently took home gold medals from the 2012 London Olympics.
Usain Bolt/Dok. Daylife
But who would have thought he was interested in the football world. He even hoped, could strengthen the pujannya team Manchester United.

"People think I'm probably joking. But if Alex Ferguson contacted me and let me practice, it is impossible I said no," said 25 year-old man told The Sun.

"I'm not going to accept this challenge if it does not feel good enough. I am a talented player and can make a difference. I could be the fastest player on the team, but also can play," said Bolt.

Bolt re-affirm its seriousness to practice with the Red Devils. "I was in England a few days. If Alex Ferguson would like to contact, he knew where I was," he concluded.
Share on :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright The Soccer Forces 2011 - Some rights reserved | Powered by Blogger.com.
Template Design by Herdiansyah Hamzah | Published by Borneo Templates and Theme4all