Blogger templates

Tuesday 21 August 2012

Reject Man. City, De Rossi Point Pledge Faithful


Manchester City manager admiration at the figure of Daniele De Rossi is nothing new. No wonder The Citizen reported aggressively chasing the player, after failed maneuver past February.
Daniele De Rossi/Getty Images
However, De Rossi was again denied rumors of his transfer to Eitihad Stadium. In fact, the vice-captain of AS Roma, admits angry with the news in the media page.

"People have written many things about myself and Mancini. Few of them make me laugh, some make me mad. This is a normal press conference for me, not the announcement of the Third World War," said De Rossi as reported by the Italian Football.

"I'm here, with Roma and was never asked to leave. I do not know if the club wants to sell me, considering they have given a major contract in February," he said.

"I promise you, if one day I wanted to leave Rome to win the Champions League or obtain more money, I'll say it in public," said De Rossi.

Some time later, the transfer saga involving money of 31 million pounds to De Rossi is sticking. In fact, in order to give a place on De Rossi, The Citizen reported to have set off Nigel De Jong.
Share on :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright The Soccer Forces 2011 - Some rights reserved | Powered by Blogger.com.
Template Design by Herdiansyah Hamzah | Published by Borneo Templates and Theme4all