Blogger templates

Friday 10 August 2012

Name Origin of the Hulk story


Brazil and Porto striker Givanildo Vieira de Souza go to vote regarding the name of 'Hulk' now he held.
Cerita Asal Muasal Nama Hulk
Hulk tells how she initially could be called the Hulk, he thought it was all because of his father.

Hulk's father called her son based on the Marvel comic masterpiece 'The Incredible Hulk' because of the comic 'green man' so he enjoy doing it since childhood.

"The nickname I can since I was little. I like the Hulk character and when I started playing soccer dad calls me 'Come on Hulk', since that's when my name was changed," he said with a smile.

Brazilian striker who will defend the Olympic Final 2012 Chelsea are reportedly interested. But until today there has been no word deal with Porto.
Share on :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright The Soccer Forces 2011 - Some rights reserved | Powered by Blogger.com.
Template Design by Herdiansyah Hamzah | Published by Borneo Templates and Theme4all