Blogger templates

Sunday 5 August 2012

Legend Garuda Indonesia pull out of squad


Atmosphere of emotion occurs at a press conference after the Indonesia national team games versus Valencia on Saturday (4/8). After a friendly match, the former captain of Indonesia, the Milky Way galaxy, officially resigned from the Red and White teams.
Bima Sakti dan bambang Pamungkas/ JoPauline
"I declare this the last game for me. I thank Bambang Pamungkas cs. Decision was for the good of the national team," said the dropout Primavera PSSI team.

The reason the Milky setback not being unable to compete with other players. However, he wanted to give chance to younger players.

"I was already 36. I was given the opportunity to join the TC, but I want the young players a chance," added Bima.

Before the retreat, Bima also provide messages related problems facing football Indonesia. "I hope journalists will not boxed-boxing. I also saw Bambang and Ponaryo could be a role model for other players," told you in.
Share on :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright The Soccer Forces 2011 - Some rights reserved | Powered by Blogger.com.
Template Design by Herdiansyah Hamzah | Published by Borneo Templates and Theme4all