Blogger templates

Saturday 16 June 2012

Lewandowski Commitment To Borussia Dortmund


Robert Lewandowski - vowed to stay in Borussia Dortmund after intense speculation will leave the Signal Iduna Park in the next season.

Manchester United, Real Madrid and Juventus became the club that was mentioned was ready to bring the Polish striker. Although denied by the Dortmund, transfer speculation 23-year-old continues to grow.

Lewandowski himself finally come out and give rebuttal on the news.

"The problem is my agent," said Lewandowski, Saturday (16/6).

"The media asked him if he ertemu with Jose Mourinho as there are people who claim to meet Mourinho in Warsaw."

"My agent tried to make a joke, saying Mourinho would hook me if I can score four goals at Euro 2012."

"I do not care what my agent. I am still under contract with Dortmund," he said.

Borussia Dortmund Affirm Robert Lewandowski Survive

Transfer speculation says negotiations are already underway and the Polish players will soon follow Kagawa in a relatively near future.

But the news was immediately countered Dortmund. Chief executive Hans-Joachim Watzke Dortmund confirmed Lewandowski will remain in the Signal Iduna parka after Euro 2012.

"No matter whether we accept the offer or not. I've said several times Robert would return to the club and our training and the European Cup after his vacation ended. And that's going to happen," said Watzke told sportinformationsdienst.

He added that newspaper circulation continues to transfer Lewandowski made ​​him sick.

"I really do not care about the rumors that exist in the Polish media. I know exactly how to work the media in Poland and therefore I know how to categorize this kind of news," he sneered.
Share on :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright The Soccer Forces 2011 - Some rights reserved | Powered by Blogger.com.
Template Design by Herdiansyah Hamzah | Published by Borneo Templates and Theme4all