Blogger templates

AFFILIATE

Welcome

Welcome and Enjoy News From Us

Popular Posts

Off 12 players, Milan Must Start From Zero

Friday, 20 July 2012


AC Milan coach Massimiliano Allegri admits his side must start from zero in welcoming this season. It was not separated from the club's policy of removing 12 players, including Thiago Silva and sell Zlatan Ibrahimovic to Paris Saint-Germain.

In fact, due to policy clearance, the Milan fans are reportedly ready to launch a protest on Saturday (21/7), when the mat Trofeo TIM, in which the Rossoneri will face Inter and Juventus in a mini tournament at the Stadio San Nicola.

"This is the 'Year Zero' to Milan," said Allegri told Sky Sport Italia. "A total of 12 champions have gone, some because of their age and the other because of decisions made by the club. We can not say no to PSG."

Thiago Silva and Ibrahimovic was sold to PSG this week, while other players such as Alessandro Nesta, Gennaro Gattuso, Clarence Seedorf, Pippo Inzaghi, Gianluca Zambrotta, Alberto Aquilani and Mark Van Bommel the contract is terminated due to aging. (irawan)

This is the 23 players who competed in Milan Trofeo TIM:
A. Amelia, 50. Narduzzo, 60. Pazzagli, 62. Albertazzi, 13. Acerbi, 77. Antonini, 25. Bonera, 2. De Sciglio, 58. Iotti, 15. Mesbah, 19. Taiwo, 76. Yepes, 23. Ambrosini, 27. Boateng, 54. Cristante, 28. Emanuelson, 12. Traore, 57. Valoti, 55. Carmona, 92. El Shaarawy, 56. Ganz, 61. Prosenik, 70. Robinho.

Read Post | comments

Manchester United Van Persie Confident Get


Manchester United are confident that they have won a 20 million pound striker hunt belongs to the rival Arsenal's Robin van Persie.
United Yakin Dapatkan Van Persie
According to The Mirror, the architect of United's Sir Alex Ferguson is confident the Gunners captain could menduetkan with Wayne Rooney up front and create an unrivaled champion to regain the Premier League crown off of their hands last season.

Van Persie scored 30 goals and help Arsenal finish the season ranked third in the league 2011/12 yesterday, while Rooney carved out 27 goals for United.

The Mirror claims that Ferguson has told colleagues that he believed that Van Persie will be anchored at Old Trafford despite a challenge from Manchester City and Juventus.

Give his captain to Sir Alex could be painful blow for Gunners boss Arsene Wenger.

Previously, Wenger has removed former captain Cesc Fabregas to Barcelona and Samir Nasri to the City.

Arsenal seem to have no choice but to sell Van Persie this summer, unless they are willing him to go for free next season. The reason, insists Van Persie was not going to extend his contract one year remaining at the Emirates.

City should sell some players first before bringing the new ammunition. However, although the English champions have a superior financial strength, Van Persie is believed to be more interested in strengthening the Red Devil.

Van Persie is back in training after returning from holiday and post-Euro 2012 Arsenal expected to be ready to take decisions on the future of the Dutch national team striker before they left for Asia to undergo a pre-season tour this weekend.
Read Post | comments

Balotelli is now dating French model, Vanessa Lawrens?


Mario Balotelli who is currently enjoying a holiday on the coast of Ibiza Spain caught on camera being intimate with the French models, Vanessa Lawrens.

Model-haired blonde 22-year-old who still looks could kiss the Manchester City striker that bengal.

Vanessa, who worked as a model, presenter and singer in the French entertainment universe last week also had to accompany Mario play jet ski.

Clad only in bikini playing water on both the Spanish coast. In the evening Mario who is on holiday break competition also had clubbing.

He had met with Paris Hilton while enjoying the atmosphere of night clubs in Spain, they even had their pictures taken together are

Read Post | comments

Madrid, Santiago Bernabeu Consider Name Change


Interesting news coming from Real Madrid camp. Defending champion Liga BBVA is considering rebranding the Santiago Bernabeu Stadium as part of a sponsorship partnership with Emirates.

According to ABC, Los Blancos are slightly less likely to agree with Santiago Bernabeu change the name from their legendary club president. However, they also do not directly oppose it.

Emirates have just agreed on a five-year sponsorship contract with Madrid, is now offering additional options 53 million euros per season to change the name of the stadium into Fly-Emirates-Bernabeu. How do you think? agree with this plan?

With this partnership, Madrid will also put the logo on the Dubai-based airline that is in front of their ksotum from 2013. Emirates alone was a major sponsor Arsenal and their stadium.

However, changing the name of the Santiago Bernabeu which opened in 1947 will certainly bring up the opposition, especially among fans.
Read Post | comments

Will Chelsea Reinforced Hazard Brothers


Eden Hazard's move to Chelsea would be followed by his brother, Thorgan Hazard. RC Lens have agreed to release the 19-year-old player to the Blues.

"Thorgan does have a contract for another year with us. He has spoken privately to me that he was not interested to extend the contract. He wanted to move the club," said Director of Engineering Lens, Antoine Sibierski. "When I heard Chelsea are interested, I also understand the basic desire."

Nevertheless, there has been no formal agreement about the move. Sibierski confirms the possibility of realization of the transfer between Lens and Chelsea took place on Friday (20/7) of this.

Coach Jean-Luis Garcia also admitted that was not easy to maintain Thorgan Hazard. He even congratulated the players who will play in the Champions League the club level of play compared to Lens in the French league caste.

"Unfortunately, we could not sustain it. But, congratulations to Thorgan. I pray for success," said the coach who admitted that his players were eager to feel the atmosphere of the Champions League and play together with his brother.

Thorgan and Eden Hazard can be said to have many similarities. Thorgan, born March 29, 1993, can play as attacking midfielder and winger. So did his brother who was born on January 7, 1991.

Career was the two brothers were both beginning at the Royal Stade Brainois be continued to Tubize. Difference when it came to choosing junior team. The brother went to Lille while his brother joined the Lens.

Trail in the national team career was identical. Starting from the Belgian national team U-15, continue to tiered to U-19. However, Eden Hazard's sister two years younger have not tasted the experience of playing with the senior national team.
Read Post | comments

Two-player team scramble Manchester Age 13 Years


Rivalry between Manchester duo apparently not limited to the title. Now, Manchester City Manchester United intended to scuttle the effort in getting the talented players aged 13 years.

Foday Nabay which is a bone of contention that the two Manchester teams. The Citizens promising even the most attractive package in the history of English football for the Red Devils camp twisted.

Reported by Sportsmail, representatives of Nabay itself has met with the United on Tuesday (17/7). However, the stronghold of Roberto Mancini also has close adviser of Nabay, since in England there is no regulation that says players must be paid immediately before the age of 17 years.

In addition to the two clubs, the Nabay also has held discussions with Liverpool, Chelsea, Arsenal and Aston Villa. Until now, the player does not decide where to move this season.

He recently left the Birmingham City and intends to join the club which he believed could provide a major place for him.

Read Post | comments

Milan drill defender Schalke Kyriakos Papadopoulos

Tuesday, 17 July 2012


AC Milan began to hunt for a substitute Thiago Silva. One of their targets in the transfer market this summer is Schalke's central defender, Kyriakos Papadopoulos.

Milan's interest in Kyriakos Papadopoulos was expressed by Director General Schalke, Horst Heldt. According to Horst, Kyriakos Papadopoulos is one of Milan's main prey in the transfer market this summer. Unfortunately, Schalke did not intend to sell any of it's flagship player.

"AC Milan admit interest in Kyriakos Papadopoulos, but he felt very happy at Schalke, so this problem can be said to have ended," said Horst Milan have revealed the intention of Kyriakos Papadopoulos in Schalke's official website.

In addition to Kyriakos Papadopoulos, Milan was also eyeing some of the names on the transfer market this summer to replace Silva. Milan is one of the candidates are Rolando of Porto. However, until now there has been no agreement between Milan and Porto on transfer of Rolando.
Read Post | comments
 
© Copyright The Soccer Forces 2011 - Some rights reserved | Powered by Blogger.com.
Template Design by Herdiansyah Hamzah | Published by Borneo Templates and Theme4all