Blogger templates

AFFILIATE

Welcome

Welcome and Enjoy News From Us

Popular Posts

Shinji Kagawa Japanese Porn Star Dating

Saturday, 16 June 2012


Shinji Kagawa - Japan midfielder player who bought Manchester United for a fee of 16 million pounds was widely reported to have a special relationship with an adult film star of Sakura, Ameri Ichinose.

Before being transferred to the Manchester Red, while he was still defending the German Bundesliga, Borussia Dortmund, the news is too often heard, but Shinji still prefer to not comment. "Kobe-born midfielder who has played 30 times for Japan's national team is regarded as a good kid. Kagawa now linked their names with Japanese models, Ichinose." media writes the Telegraph.

The girl in question is the Ameri Ichinose, Japanese adult film star who had a career since 2006, and has resulted in several adult films. Ichinose is a woman who was born 16 September 1987. He is originally from Kanagawa, Japan. Since 2006, he had already starred in several pornographic movies. Only when a distinguished name has been changed 2 times the previously used name is Erika Kurisu, then it changed again into Ayaka Misora ​​until finally he was known by the name of Ameri Ichinose. Ichinose name is starting her life since 2009.

However, the news did not make Manchester United then pessimistic and optimistic that they will be able to Shinji Kagawa as the new star of the Red Devils. Japanese players will begin to defend the United next season.

Read Post | comments (1)

The fate of the Roma Fabio Borini Unclear


Fabio Borini, who is currently affiliated with the Italian squad at Euro 2012, the former Chelsea player is still a co-ownership between Parma and AS Roma. However, with slick performance Borini Giallorossi last season made ​​him linked with several clubs, including FC Internazionale.

Parma own stronghold future Borini submit fully to the Romans, who bought half-ownership in the winter.

"Borini could not return to Parma. When the players linked with clubs such as Roma, he could not look back to Parma," said Parma president Tommaso Ghirardi, quoted by Football Italia.

"Rome will evaluate the options they have. They can keep it or cash it because a lot of big clubs are interested about it," Ghirardi said.

"We have good relations with Rome and there will be a new meeting soon. Everything will be resolved peacefully."

Read Post | comments

Although Ireland fans singing Keep Losing


Ireland - maybe if the score is happening in Indonesia or the Indonesian national team league play then the fans have gone home or to blame the referee, threw objects at him, or so forth, but different from the Irish fans loyal despite encouraging Robie Keane et al lose, Irish fans still sing.

Behind 0-4 in the position of Spain and the exit from Euro 2012 is in sight, the supporters of the Republic of Ireland do extraordinary things: they sing loudly, as if their team was winning 4-0 over Spain.

That Spain was the better team on the field, no one doubted it. La Furia Roja shows what is expected of them as the defending champion and world champion. Fernando Torres et al. dominated possession up to Iker Casillas barely caught on camera at all. How many notes ball posession when the fight ended? 62:38.

If there were to make Spain do not score more than four, then one factor is the expertise of Shay Given in the block and kick dismissed. 36-year-old goalkeeper was even demonstrated his skill as a spry fly to the right to dismiss a kick Xavi Hernandez stood a few feet in front of the net.


Moreover, the game truly belonged to Spain. David Silva to freely create and finally produced two assists and scored one goal, which he got after outwit two Irish defenders. Torres found what used to be the food empuknya; supply the ball okay, and he eventually scored two goals in the match in the city of Gdansk.

In conditions that really lame like that, you'll find that the proponents of the stadium is a thing that might happen - although it will be regarded as a disgrace in terms of supporting a team. In the game at club level this has not happened once or twice only. But not so with the support of Ireland.

You can see their faces when watching his team bitterly washed four goals by the "matador, matador" Spanish. That's a natural thing. However, they did not choose to leave the stadium and put support for granted. In contrast, in ten minutes of the game, they brought the departure of the Irish to the exit with loud singing.

The song "The Fields of Athenry" tinny meet PGE Arena Gdansk. The Liverpool fans of course recognize the rhythm of this song because it's exactly as they chant, called "The Fields of Anfield Road". For your information, chant belongs to the Reds are indeed inspired by this song. If "The Fields of Anfield Road" tells about the glory of Bill Shankly and Bob Paisley, another case of "The Fields of Athenry".


Ireland's folk song has a story of bitterness in the lyrics, but as if it were sung with her head down. Solmisasi slowly wrenching vocals, but it makes anyone who heard drifting. "The Fields of Athenry" tells the story of a man named Michael who was caught stealing corn for his starving family to finally be thrown into prison. Similar to the background of the creation of the song, which was made during the Great Famine in Ireland - those times people suffer from hunger in the era of the 1800s.

The song then popular among fans of Ireland and is often sung at sporting events-events. "The Fields of Athenry" as a reminder to keep his head, despite being in a difficult situation once. And it feels right, feels in harmony, the moment happened in Gdansk morning before dawn. Ten minutes into the show last fight fans are magnificent. Even the match commentator was silent for a moment.

What did the Irish fans were then invited comments and broad sympathy. "Brilliant .. Brilliant .. Brilliant .. The Spanish players and supporters of the Irish," writes Sid Lowe, the famous British soccer columnist based in Spain. However, it could be, what the supporters of the Irish is more than just a brilliant thing.
Read Post | comments

Dzagoev Not to Decide Future


Alan Dzagoev - young Russian players to ignore the speculation surrounding his future at CSKA Moscow after the growing season of transfer speculation in front of him.

Dzagoev states for a while preferring to focus with the Russian national team.

"Of course I have the desire to play at another club in Europe," said Dzagoev, Saturday (16/6).

"But I'm just going to think that after the end of the European Cup. Now I am going through my job here," he said.

Alan Dzagoev targeted by Real Madrid Proud, Roman Abramovich would also like to take him to Chelsea.

Alan Dzagoev, CSKA Moscow winger, pleased to hear rumors of Real Madrid are interested in signing him to the Santiago Bernabeu.

"I will not refuse an offer Real Madrid," said Dzagoev.

"But so far they have not contacted me," he continued.

While still a teenager Dzagoev brought Roman Abramovich to Chelsea to follow the exercise test. Abramovich liked it, and wanted to sign him, but the skipper did not want to interfere with the transfer.

Read Post | comments

Lewandowski Commitment To Borussia Dortmund


Robert Lewandowski - vowed to stay in Borussia Dortmund after intense speculation will leave the Signal Iduna Park in the next season.

Manchester United, Real Madrid and Juventus became the club that was mentioned was ready to bring the Polish striker. Although denied by the Dortmund, transfer speculation 23-year-old continues to grow.

Lewandowski himself finally come out and give rebuttal on the news.

"The problem is my agent," said Lewandowski, Saturday (16/6).

"The media asked him if he ertemu with Jose Mourinho as there are people who claim to meet Mourinho in Warsaw."

"My agent tried to make a joke, saying Mourinho would hook me if I can score four goals at Euro 2012."

"I do not care what my agent. I am still under contract with Dortmund," he said.

Borussia Dortmund Affirm Robert Lewandowski Survive

Transfer speculation says negotiations are already underway and the Polish players will soon follow Kagawa in a relatively near future.

But the news was immediately countered Dortmund. Chief executive Hans-Joachim Watzke Dortmund confirmed Lewandowski will remain in the Signal Iduna parka after Euro 2012.

"No matter whether we accept the offer or not. I've said several times Robert would return to the club and our training and the European Cup after his vacation ended. And that's going to happen," said Watzke told sportinformationsdienst.

He added that newspaper circulation continues to transfer Lewandowski made ​​him sick.

"I really do not care about the rumors that exist in the Polish media. I know exactly how to work the media in Poland and therefore I know how to categorize this kind of news," he sneered.
Read Post | comments

Sion New Club Gattuso


Gennaro Gattuso - after the free contract with AC Milan, Gennaro Gattuso ultimately decide the future. The 34-year-old midfielder finally chose Super League Switzerland, Sion, as the next port. Gattuso actually want to join the Rangers, the Scottish club, but no agreement with him to join Sion.

Gattuso has even signed a contract duration of two years with Sion. "I chose the club is not for the money. But I came to Sion because I liked their future projects," said Gattuso told Soccerway on Friday (15/6).

Before accepting the proposal Sion, Gattuso had a discussion with family and close friends. "There are some people who asked me to decline the offer. But after discussions with the president Sion, I finally accepted this offer as a challenge for me," he added.

Prior to Sion, Gattuso was rumored to be home to the Scottish club, Rangers. He also enthused by the Turkish giants, Galatasary.
Read Post | comments

Andre Villas Boaz Ready to Replace Redknapp


AVB - according to sources quoted by SkySPORTS.com, the former Chelsea coach Andre Villas-Boas are interested in becoming coach of Tottenham Hotspur. However, unfortunately until now there has been no talks between the two parties on the matter.

AVB be the favorite candidate to take over from Harry Redknapp at White Hart Lane. The Portuguese coach has had the experience in England with Chelsea for almost a year. AVB was sacked by the management of the Blues in March 2012 because they have not been able to provide excellent performance for the club.

After firing, the 34-year-old coach revealed his desire to re-train with the team that has a clear vision for the future. Spurs coaching vacancy seat recognition as a challenge. However, AVB should be able to compete with the other names associated Redknapp replaced, such as David Moyes, Roberto Martinez, Fabio Capello and Jurgen Klinsmann.

Redknapp has spent his time with Spurs about four years. In this season, the club asked him to finish in the final standings for the fourth entry to the Champions League zone. However, when Chelsea beat Bayern Munich in the Champions League final opportunity of Redknapp has been lost.

Redknapp was reported to remain at Spurs until next season while his boss, Daniel Levy, the other wishes and decided to dismiss 65-year-old coach.
Read Post | comments
 
© Copyright The Soccer Forces 2011 - Some rights reserved | Powered by Blogger.com.
Template Design by Herdiansyah Hamzah | Published by Borneo Templates and Theme4all